19 de out. de 2013

And, if I can make it there, I'm gonna make it anywhere. It's up to you Copa, Copacabana, the hottest spot north of Havana. I'm going home to my city by the bay: I left my heart in Chicago, Chicago that toddling town Chicago, Chicago I will show you around, I love it. Bet your bottom dollar you lose the blues in Paris every moment, every moment of the year. I love Paris, why oh why do I love Paris, because my love is here. Ups! Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away if you can use some exotic booze, there's a bar in far Bombay. Come fly with me, let's float down to Peru in llama land there's a one-man band and he'll toot his flute for you. Weather-wise it's such a lovely day you just say the words and we'll beat the birds down to Acapulco Bay. The morning fog may chill the air I don`t care! My love waits there in San Francisco. Above the blue and windy sea, when I come home to you Napoli where love is king. When boy meets girl here's what they say: when the moon hits you eye like a big pizza pie that's amore! Arriverderci Roma. It's time for us to part, save the wedding bells for my returning, keep my lover's arms outstretched and yearning like the windmill keeps on turning, that's how my heart keeps on yearning. For the day I know we can share these tulips from Amsterdam. Have I said too much? There's nothing more I can think of to say to you, but all you have to do is look at me To know that every word is true: don't cry for me Argentina!!! The truth is I never left you.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário